So, I was very happy to have Mom and Dad come down yesterday for the Holiday We got together with Matt, Sarah, and Nathan to have some fun. We thought about going to see a movie, but everything was sold out. Sad Day. But then, we decided to go to dinner, and I was the only one who really made a suggestion, so we went to Brick Oven( I like it okay?) I guess that'll be tradition now, because last year Mom and Dad came down to see me on Labor Day, and thats where we went. After the Brick Oven we came to my apartment, because I had to change close since I got root beer spilled on me. Then we went to Matt and Sarah's and played Phase 10. Sometimes I forget how much I love that game! I wish I had it. Also Sarah mixed up some Sugar Cookie mix and we had yummy cookies with frosting on them. Chocolate frosting for me. MMMM. After that broke up, Dad and Mom ran with me to Radio Shack, to get a cable connector for the T.V. Kiera brought. Sadly, it is broken, and so it still doesn't work. Sad day. I also got new headphones for my CD player because the one side on my old ones kind of only works half the time, and is annoying. The guy who helped us there is the assistant manager and is very talkative. We kind of felt like we knew his life story, but at least he was nice and helpful. Then before Mom and Dad could head back, I remembered that I still needed my back to school blessing. I am so grateful to have a father who is worthy of the priesthood at all times and can use it whenever it is needed. It was a beautiful blessing and I love both my parents so much. I was so grateful to see them, and miss them until I get to see them again.
Oh, the only other thing I did on Labor Day was read Breaking Dawn (finally) and I quite enjoyed it.
2 comments:
you said sad day...hahahaha
Are you done with the book already? Boy I am slow. If you are you cannot talk about with with Abby & Liesel until I am finished!!
Post a Comment