I am so sorry that I forgot to do an entry yesterday! Today you get to have two memories. And actually...they aren't really memories, but traditions. Both food related.
1. Grandpa's fudge. AMAZING in a square of goodness. He makes multiple flavors and I love them all, but the best has got to be mint. And it is even better because they are usually the green ones!
2. Hot chocolate with Dad. Dad and I both love hot chocolate, so a lot of the time, one of us will make some for the other along with our own, and we'll enjoy a delicious mugs of hot chocolate together.
5th Grade Graduation
9 hours ago
2 comments:
yay for happy memories :o)
I TOO LOVE grandpa hirschi's mint fudge! and its a huge bonus that its GREEN too!! we must be related or something! haha. we're like the same person!
Post a Comment