Thursday, May 14, 2009

Suggestions?

I have decided my blog titles(for this one and the one where I put my poems and such) are a little boring. They don't' feel creative enough to fit what I want them to be. Only problem is my creative juices are currently being used for a creative writing class. So....I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas. Got any suggestions? Most of you know me well enough I think you can come up with something that is more representative of me. Or give me some ideas that are a good place to start. And remember I need ideas for this blog and my other one which you can view here if you don't know the address.

P.S. I think by reading this you are obligated to leave at least one suggestion as a comment. It's my rule. :) Love you all and thanks!

4 comments:

JilliAnne said...

Hirschi Kisses
kaliedoscope
Turning point
Lydia Looking up
Bird's view
Peanut butter and chocolate
And then there was Lydia
Once upon a time
Unwritten
Hi my name is Lydia.
I'm a Hirschi girl in a Hirschi world
Not your mom's blog.
Yes my name is Lydia, and yes, this is my blog.
My name is Lydia hirschi. You killed my shoe. Prepare to die.
JilliAnne THinks I'm awesome, so you should too.

k, you asked for it, this is what you get for telling people they have to comment. especially when they view it past their bedtime. ooh. that's another one. Bedtime stories. or The book of Lydia. or Lydia wants ou to read this. or Lydia thinks you should comment on her blog. or the this is what I'm doing with my life. or Lydia's world. or chicken pox. maybe Hirschified.or something...

Catherine said...

Oh no, I read it, so now I'm obligated to think of a suggestion!!!! ;)


Well, I'm kind of, you know, a poser, so I'd suggest some line from a book or a song or a poem that you really like and feels like describes you...

lydiaruth said...

Jill, you are hilarious. I may consider some ot them. However, Hirschi Kisses is used by one of my aunts I believe, so that one is out.

catherine- i was thinking that too, I just dont' know exactly what would fit me yet, havent' found it. :)

kaitlin said...

a. i like the title you have.
b. you know maybe you don't need like a title. just put in a good picture? like you know how mine is...no words just a picture? just saying. if you are tired of it.
um... thats all i've got.