Friday, June 12, 2009

Santa Claus came to visit

Well, not really. I lied. But someone just as awesome did come: Amy Gomez! Who may or may not be the coolest older sister that my BFF Sara has ever had. It was awesome to see her. We chilled, mocked Sara for not being there with us, and she helped me decorate an amazing cake for Kiera's birthday(thanks Amy). And that cake was fabulous. But, my camera decided to be all temperamental and not work. So if you want to see pictures either Kiera or Amy will have to help you out there. But anyway, Amy told me all about possible adventures I will have in New Orleans, and now I am more excited than ever!

Plus, not only did I get a visit from Amy, but my sister Sarah stopped by as well, AND we had a party for Kiera. Basically it was an awesome day yesterday. Thanks to everyone who stopped by!

P.S. I think I might miss Sara's baby. Otherwise known as her bamboo plant, which Amy came to pick up from my apartment. At least I'm not responsible for keeping it alive though, I'm apparently not the best at that. Since the plant Kaitlin gave me for my birthday is looking a little neglected. (sorry Kaitlin, I promise I love it. I just forget I actually have a living plant)

P.P.S. Kiera left me for a week. All alone in our apartment. I do not like being alone at night. And I do not like the fact that I will have to do cleaning checks by myself, when I'm supposed to be studying for finals. yeah, it sucks. But I hope she has fun visiting Shannon.

2 comments:

kaitlin said...

oh noo bring it back to life

Catherine said...

LYDIA!!!! I can totally sympathize, cause Lauren left me alone for 2 weeks!!! She comes back on tuesday though :) But hey, if you get creeped out, you're more than welcome to come stay down here, or I can come stay up there just for the night! Cause being alone totally sucks :(

p.s. Are you doing anything tonight? Do you have to work?