here I come.
So, I have a job lined up for the school year down at BYU. Which I'm kind of relieved to have taken care of. There is just one problem, the only one I could find that worked for my schedule is the early morning custodial positions. So I will be working at 5 AM every morning M-F! That means I have to be at work at 5, which means I will have to wake up at like 4!! no joke. But I guess I'll survive. Just expect me to have a scheduled nap time every day. Luckily I got it in the RB which is pretty close to where I'll be living so I won't have as far to go so early in the morning. And, Kiera is going to let me use her old Ipod, so I will have music while I clean. YAY!
I Do Now
4 days ago
2 comments:
oh my...i could never do it i would DIE.
i once tried to do a paper route with my brother in the morning...getting up at 3 was not my idea of fun
good luck! and i hope to see you when school starts!
I am not a morning person at all. But I am with you, you have a job YEAH!! I am sure that is a huge relief. Love ya!
Post a Comment