Friday, August 8, 2008

Shopping Adventure

Tonight I dragged Amanda with me all over the mall, and Walmart to do some back to school clothes shopping. My mom loves me soo much, she is still willing to pay for that, so I am pretty darn lucky in the department. My parents are the best. But, dont' worry, that doesn't mean I get to go crazy, I still have a limit. Not to mention I am an expert bargain shopper, thanks to my excellent mother. So, I know how to find the good deals. So tonight, I spent probably around 45 bucks, and with that I got;
1 Pair of Pants
6 shirts, for about 4 dollars each in the following colors
Black
Brown
Navy Blue
A purple color resembling eggplant
a green color resembling olive green
and Dark Gray

But don't worry, the night was not all about me. We went to Petco for Amanda to buy a new tank that will hopefully help Floyd the Beta out. I hope so. Amanda is also a bargain shopper, we are so great at that game! While we were there and she was comparing prices etc, I wondered a bit, and they had a chinchilla there. So, by the way everyone, my family has a chinchilla. About half of you probably don't know that because she has sadly been neglected since the time we got Aussie basically. But, now that Aussie is gone, I feel an urge to take better care of her. After all, she is the only pet I have. So, I found the treats and bought her some good things to chew on.

Oh, I even let Amanda pick where we went for dinner and I wasn't picky.

So, that was our adventure. I would have put some fun pictures, but I forgot my camera was in my purse until I started to write this.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hehe! I love my new fish tank! And little Jefferson. And it was a fun time with thee.

lydiaruth said...

I am glad you had fun, I did too. We need to do that more often.