So I was just remembering the other day about an experience my brother shared with me. It went something like this;
He was forced to go to a club in Vegas because the friend he was with wanted to go with his friends, who they happened to be staying with. So there he is at this club, just standing to the side not wanting to be there when two girls come up to him and one of them says,
"You look like a vampire."
Just flat out says that, and while her friend says something like "no way", my brother is looking at them thinking, did you seriously just say that?
Then this crazy girl goes on to say, "You even have kind of pointy teeth." Now on that she has a little bit of a point, even my brother will admit that a couple of his teeth have a point to them, but still, by this time he's thinking she's entirely crazy. Of course she had to make it worse by saying, "But it's okay, I like vampires, I read twilight. And you're cute."
Suffice it to say my brother is thinking this girl belongs in a mental hospital and wondering where in the heck his friend got to. Of course, you're all thinking that the girl who disagreed may be a little more sane than her friend, but then what does she do?
She bites the air at my brother. I don't' really know how else to describe it, but you know what I mean. That really forward flirting technique that I actually find repulsive? Well, my brother thought so too and simply walked away.
Isn't that just funny? You have to wonder if the girls were just stupid, of if they had been drinking or something. Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you, I was certainly laughing when he told me the story.
5th Grade Graduation
10 hours ago
3 comments:
Ha ha! That is SO funny! I hadn't heard that story yet. LOL.
wowza. seriously?
so weird.
bahaha that's ridiculous and really really weird too.
Post a Comment